Bio 199 undergraduate research
The Burley lab is looking for enthusiastic undergraduate students who are seeking experience with animals. If you are interested in working with us, please fill out our application and return it and a resume or CV to John Martin.
Typical duties in the lab include:
- Feeding and maintaining lab populations
- Collecting data (checking nests, performing observational experiments)
- Administering experimental treatments
- Complete 194S lab ethics course
- Complete Bio 94
- Have several mornings available to work in the lab (9am - 12pm)
- Able to work 9 hours per week (3 shifts - 3 hrs each)
- Have transportation to our lab (bus, bike, or car)
Please contact Nancy Burley if you are interested in applying to our lab for graduate studies.